Economic Indicators Report New Residential ConstructionJanuary 2010 - Cottonwood CA Homes For Sale
The Commerce Department’s U.S. Census Bureau today released data on new residential construction in January 2010.
- Housing starts rose 2.8 percent in January
- Permits decreased 4.9 percent.
- Permits have risen 24.7 percent overall since April 2009
Commerce Under Secretary Rebecca Blank states:
- “Despite the mixed performance at the start of the year, the outlook for growth in housing activity remains positive,”
- “Americans continue to recognize that this is a good time to buy a home.
- Mortgage rates are low
- Tax credit through April provides attractive opportunities for buyers in the coming months.”
Buyers and Sellers Seeking Assistance With Cottonwood Homes For Sale Contact:
Phone: 530-347-6122 Email: steve@chainrealestate