The charts below reflect pertinent statistics indicative of the Haywood County NC real estate market, specifically list-to-sell percentages for residential listings.
Haywood County NC, as of early morning 02/16/10, had 1,081 active residential listings:
- Median listing $ ~ $240,000
- Average listing $ ~ $327,177
- Average days on market ~ 270
- Absorption rate ~ Unmentionable! Too much inventory.
- Median selling $ ~ $174,500
- Average selling $ ~ $207,446
PLEASE click charts to see large version.
Statistics on the 36 residential closings as of 02/16 in 2010:
Source: MLS. Data deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Haywood County NC ~ January 2010 Residential Real Estate Sales ~ Maggie Valley, Waynesville, Canton, Clyde. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Haywood County NC – Residential Real Estate Sales 5-Yr Comparison YTD. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Maggie Valley NC ~ 5-Yr Residential Real Estate Sales Comparison. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Wild Acres Neighborhood in Maggie Valley is a Mountain Winter Wonderland. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
Original posted on Bucking the Real Estate Trend.