Look at any comment in your blog post and you can see that they are numbered.
But did you notice that the number is in blue text and underlined?
That means it's a link.
So if you want someone to see a specific comment, just hold your mouse over the number, right click on it, click on copy shortcut, and send that shortcut link to whomever you want.
This comes in very handy when someone leaves a comment that has a link that doesn't open in its own window.
I've found that if you compose your text outside of ActiveRain and then paste it into an ActiveRain comment box, the ActiveRain link default of "open in a new window" often is not selected. That, of course, means that if someone clicks on the link, they are taken away from your blog post. That upsets many people, who then usually simply delete your comment because they think you did that on purpose.
A better thing to do rather than summarily deleting a comment is to just send a nice email to the commenter and ask them to change the link so that it opens in a new window. You can even give them the URL to the comment in question.
See what we can do when we all play nicely together!
If you're looking for a great San Diego Realtor, well,
let me Google one for you.
I'm available 24/7, so feel free to contact me by phone or email.
15 most recent blog posts:
- Calling all cats. Calling all cats. It's the Chinese "Year of the Tiger"! - Please put a picture of your cats in this post. We're trying to get as many cat pictures as possible by the end of 2010.
- Calling all ActiveRain authors and co-authors - If you've authored or co-authored a book of any kind, put its title and web site link (if any) in this post.
- Mission Valley condos: You might be surprised at the help your homeowners association can provide
- Name that photo!
- Open House update for Sunday, February 21
- Lions Tigers & Bears needs your help!
- Mexican requirements for visiting Tijuana will stay the same!
- The architecture of Balboa Park
- Win a $1.8 million San Diego dream house
- San Diego Mission Valley condominium sales for 2009
- February 20 is "Love Your Pet Day"
- Wacko appraisals, part two: All is not lost yet!
- Wacko appraisals, part one: It's just a short drive down there
- Sometimes it's difficult to work with people who consider real estate just a job
- Happy Valentine's Day!
My favorite ActiveRain Groups:
Generate More Leads from this Listing
With a Trulia Pro Account
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!