Let the fun begin!
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!
WOW....that was exciting for me. Not sure of the last time I made things all about me. Coincidently, I am going into my birthday weekend and have most of these things fresh on my mind as I reflect another year gone by. I've been here on Active Rain for almost 2 months and am loving it! I've posted several B that I refer to often, learned a ton, and am meeting wonderful people all the time. As of today I've scrambled up over 13,000 points and on a mission.
Jeff Belonger was so gracious to "slime" me and has given me so much patience as he waits for this ME ME. He has been lucky enough to get slimed 3 times as he writes I got slimed by that damn MEME again....... Part 3.
For future reference Jay & Francy Thompson wrote this : For those of you that don't know what a meme is: It's a thought stream carried from one person to another, or, to be more precise, a "unit of cultural information transferable from one mind to the other," so says Wikipedia. Basically, it's the blogging equivalent of a chain letter. The cool thing about blogging is that the meme can be tracked. Entire websites are devoted to doing just that.
Here we go.......5 most important things you'd ever want to know about ME ME ME ME ME~
- I love God and pray every morning when I wake up. "Dear God, thank you for this day and the life you have given me." My favorite song is Amazing Grace. I was raised in Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Bremerton, WA and am the 3rd generation within. I enjoy reading the Blogs from Alexander Harb "The Knights Team" PSEM®, E-AGENT® who started the Christianity and Real Estate Group. I am a loving person, loyal, kind, and considerate. I could not be who I am without the comfort and teaching in the Lord. This painting is in my living room to remind me.
2. I was the "honor roll student" while friends with everyone. I seldom got into trouble, yet managed to be the "cool" kid that was on the "nerdy" side while just pretty enough it seemed everyone liked me. While I've never been a morning person, I have always looked forward to getting up each morning to see what the day brings that would exercise my mind and leave me feeling better than I started. I graduated from Bremerton High School and Chapman University with a BA in Accounting. Yes, I'm that kid at the age of 12 who told their mother "I am going to be a CPA when I grow up". After years of Public Accounting and trying Corporate Accounting for Public Companies, it seemed people spent hours away from home and their families. I got over that a few years ago when I found my passion in Real Estate. Now I am an experienced Investor on a mission to help teach everyone to own a home and reach their goals of financial freedom. Time and Money are so valuable if managed correctly.
3. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY ~ NO WAY! I love boating! I grew up on the Puget Sound (salt water) and am spoiled now living and playing in Lake Washington. These shiny Calloway's that sit in my office can't seem to get meme out to use them, although I do like the game. A membership at the Columbia Tower Club provides great networking opportunities on a social level, including championship golf courses. I must digress for a moment to explain this Club is in the tallest building of Seattle on the 75th & 76th floors, voted America's Best Restroom for each stall's amazing private view from the skyline to both the I-90 & 520 bridges. If that doesn't have me, I'm probably out snow skiing with Whistler a favorite! Other than that, we have unlimited hiking, camping, and Amazing Seafood.
4. Who doesn't love to Travel? So far I've been to Mexico, Canada, Hawaii, upstate NY for their beautiful fall foliage(including the baseball hall of fame.....I begged to see it) and down to Manhattan. Florida Keys is a favorite, along with Cocoa Beach. Also paid visit to Iowa, Colorado several times, and Idaho (for skiing). Bought my Denali in Southern California to enjoy my longest road trip with plenty of pit stops to visit long lost friends. Portland, Oregon is fun. I am still planning Europe to appreciate ancient architecture, food and wine, Mediteranean Beaches, Paris - France, Rome - Italy, Florence & Venice, London - UK, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark. Not to leave out the Panama Canal, Paradise Island in Nassau, Bahamas and the Caribbean - Cayman Islands. And by the way, I'll go by boat, plane, car and train....whatever will get us all there.
I really HOPE this isn't too long and I've still got your attention.......
5. And last but not least, my family. My mother is most caring which I love her even more for the wonderful step-father she has found for me. My father is remembered as handsome, successful, intelligent, with a love for collecting classic cars. That older brother of mine melts my heart every time he calls me "Sis". But no family being perfect, we have suffered our breakup and found our way back to each other again. My brother and his wife have 5 beautiful children, 4 boys and 1 girl. Although 3 boys suffer from Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and are not likely to reach the age 30, the children are happy. The heartbreak tore our family down for a while, but we've come back fighting. Hence the birth of HOPE Lending LLC. Everyone in the family has played a volunteer role with the Muscular Dystrophy Association and thanking the Fire Fighters. Doing good for others helps heal the spirit and keep us united. I love my family!
I couldn't end without mentioning the MEME Group : Meme's by : Sarah Cooper.
And to fulfill my last assignment - the Slime passed to the next 3 for their ME ME ME:
1. Angelica Blatt from Monterey, CA because she wrote I am new as of today and not sure how to best use this site...a big welcome!
2. Craig Anderson the Tri Cities Real Estate Guide because I invited him here and believe this is great exposure.
3. Sandra & Dan Cummings, Connecticut Real Estate Agents because I like their profile and the comments they leave, so let's get to know them!
NOW.....did I earn a gold star?????