Prepared by Joan Taylor & Elena Collins / Assured Title
Assured Title Company recognizes the value of that the Metropolitan St. Louis Chapter of the Women's Council of REALTORS® provide to its members. On February 4, we were proud to co-sponsor the MEGA Networking Event. It gave us the opportunity to introduce our locally owned title agency to new WCR members and to network with some of our customers, prospective client and colleagues in the real estate industry.
For those who were unable to attend or who we didn't meet during the networking event, we wanted to take this opportunity to introduce you our Assured Tile Company. Here is a brief overview:
* LOCALLY OWNED: Assured Title Company is a locally owned and managed title agency. We live and work in the communities that we serve and proud of the local team that we have developed to provide our customers with superior customer service by communicating proactively with our customers from the title order through the closing and disbursement of funds to make a smooth closing for our REALTOR® partners and their customers.
* SERVICE AREAS: Assured Title Company currently have six centrally located offices providing title services in 26 counties in Missouri. We continue to look for opportunities to expand into additional counties to serve urban, suburban and rural areas.
* TITLE SERVICE: Assured Title Company offers a wide range of title services including, but not limited to, title searches, issuance of title commitments, managing escrowed funds, providing closing and settlement services, disbursing funds in a timely manner and issuing title policies for residential and commercial transaction. In addition, we provide construction escrow and disbursing services for new construction projects.
* TRAINING: With the ever changing regulatory environment, Assured Title has invested in training programs to insure that our processors, closers and escrow manager are prepared to address and explain the latest changes. From the new Good Faith Estimate to changes in loan timelines, we manage the process and assist our REALTOR® partners in anticipating potential problems.
Here is how we can assist you:
* REALTOR® SEMINARS: Assured Title regularly provides training seminars for real estate agents, lenders, appraisers, etc. to provide guidance and assistant to our REALTOR® partners on a range of current issues such as:
- Title 101: An explanation of the title process in easy to understand language from contract to close.
- Top Survey Problems and Ways to Solve Them: Discussion of the top survey issues and viable ways to resolve and prevent a deal breaker.
- New RESPA Regulations: A brief overview of the new regulations for lending and changes in the Good Faith Estimate and Settlement Statement.
- Social Media Training.
* TITLE TIPS: Elena Collins is currently providing title tips via the WCR Twitter feed. Follow @WCRStLouisMO to receive these weekly tips. The Tweets include simple tips for owners and agents on how to manage the closing process to insure a smooth closing. Here are some of the recent tips:
- Make sure the agent transmittal is filled out completely. It speeds up the process and you'll get less phone calls which allows you to concentrate on more business.
- Make every effort to close buyer and sellers at the same title company. It saves time, everyone is on the same page, and it ensures superior service.
- Make sure the check from the title company is endorsed just the way it was written. If not, the check could be returned
- Try to schedule closings closer to the beginning or middle of the month. Lender figures usually come in faster than the end of the month.
To discuss our service, to obtain a title quotation or to schedule a speaker or attend one of our upcoming seminars, please contact one of our sales representatives:
Kitty Williams 636-346-3298
Elena Collins 314-749-4714
Joan Taylor 314-550-1205