ABOUT LOUDOUN COUNTY VIRGINIA - Sound fiscal management makes Loudoun County an attractive location for your real estate purchase.
First the facts about Loudoun County, Virginia.
INCOME: The median household income is about $112,000 which ranks #1 in the nation (2nd year).
TECHNOLOGY: Loudoun County VA is a TECHNOLOGY LEADER and for the 2nd straight year, is ranked #1 in our population category.
TRANSPORTATION: Loudoun County works hard to relieve traffic congestion for our workforce which contributes greatly to the qualify of life for commuters.
FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY: Loudoun County's Triple-A status reaffirmed by all major bond rating agencies. Loudoun County bonds are a good investment and responsible fiscal management rewards tax payers for sound policies.
SOUND MONEY MANAGEMENT: The Loudoun County Board of Supervisors reduced funding for the general county government including sound reductions in the public school budgets without compromising quality education for our students.
PUBLIC SCHOOL EXCELLENCE:
|SAT Scores Average|
|State of Virginia||1521|
HOME PRICES IN LOUDOUN COUNTY FIRST QUARTER OF 2010.
Average List Price
One Third Acre
One Third Acre
- #1, Aldie offers new home construction on 1/3 acre lots in several new home communities.
- #2. Ashburn is a popular location for commuters due to proximity to Dulles Airport, Tysons Corner, DC.
- #3. Bluemont is a popular horse friendly property location.
- $4. Chantilly is the closest residential area to the Dulles International Airport.
- $5. Hamilton is a residential community with farms and a few newer communities in town.
- $6. Leesburg is the County Seat and offers homes in all prices and lot sizes.
- #7. Lovettsville is a rural town popular for properties with acreage and proximity to MARC Train.
- #8. Middleburg is the horse capital of the county/state with luxury properties and quaint township.
- #9. Purcellville offers small town conveniences and surrounding properties with acreage.
- #10. Round Hill is a rural village with convenience to Purcellville for shopping.
- #11. Waterford is home to upscale new home developments and surrounding farms.
HOMES IN LOUDOUN COUNTY IN DIFFERENT PRICE RANGES:
Ashburn Homes in the $600,000 price range. . . . . . . Homes in Waterford luxury home community.
Courtesy, Lenn Harley, Broker, Homefinders.com, 800-711-7988. Serving home buyers in Loudoun County Virginia. Ask about the Homefinders.com New Home Buyers REBATE.
To search the full database of ACTIVE homes listed for sale in Loudoun, use our convenient Home Search in Loudoun County web site.