Southfield, Michigan: Social Marketing Assistant Job Opening Southfield, Michigan
General: The Social Marketing Assistant is an individual who provides (1) production support on Social Media and Lead Qualification Projects and (2) additional support duties to the CEO and President of Ultimate Franchise Company, LLC. Completes projects under the direction of the CEO and President. These duties generally relate to the operations and marketing of the Ultimate Franchise Company website as well as daily office operations. The Social Marketing Assistant respects confidential information and conducts him/herself in conformity with Ultimate Franchise Company policies and State and Federal regulations.
Reports To: President, Ultimate Franchise Company, LLC
- Carries out specific search engine optimization tasks, especially by adding website & blog content, keywords, and meta tags, as directed by the CEO and President.
- Assists in managing online community connections for a company, and interacts daily with users to promote a company’s brand, particularly on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, as directed by the CEO and President.
- Assists with inbound linking strategies (e.g., search engine marketing (SEM), cross–linking, social media marketing). Works closely with Web Developer and SEO Consultants as directed by the CEO and President.
- Collects data for Team to analysis website traffic and monitoring trends in search engine algorithms and important keywords as directed by the CEO and President.
- Responds to inbound telephone inquiries for Ultimate
- Participates in Team Meetings to help understand the Objectives for the Marketing Projects of Ultimate Franchise Company.
- Complete office errands as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skilled in use of Social Media and Social Networks
- Business writing skills with knowledge of proper format, grammar, and spelling.
- Ability to organize, prioritize multiple tasks, and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Skilled in operating office equipment, such as computers, copiers, scanners, etc.
- Skilled in using a personal computer, MS Office Programs, Database/CRM Programs, and related software.
- Knowledge of office routines, policies, processes, and program requirements.
- Ability to organize data, keep accurate records, prepare reports, and e-file accordingly.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, with team members, and the general public.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions accurately.
Classification: This position requires the ability to work with confidential material in a professional and legal manner. May have a strong design or copywriting background. Should possess at least one year of experience in Social marketing writing, project-management and/or problem-solving skills.
Education: Two year education beyond High school diploma or GED focused on Marketing, Web Development/SEO or the equivalent work experience.
Skills: Ability to word process 50 words per minute accurately and proficiency in all MicroSoft Office Programs.
Experience: Demonstrates proficiency and experience in office work and related tasks. One year experience in office environment required.
Personal Qualities: Demonstrates a willingness to work as a team member, is self-directed, and communicates in a positive manner with others. Ability to effectively problem-solve.
Must pass background check.
Term of Employment:
Part-time employment (averaging 32 hours per week); may include weekend assignments
Ultimate Franchise Company is an at will work environment.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org