Making the decision to sell a home is a huge step for most homeowners. Once they decide to sell, making the home Marketable should be you number one goal. Having a Pre-Listing Inspection by Cramer Home Inspection Group can have many benefits.
As we all know, home buyers want a home that is In tip-top shape regardless of the age(or at least know whats wrong with it) Buyers make their decision to buy a home based on emotion. A buyer can fall out of love with a home just as fast as they fell in love with it.
Pre-Listing Inspectionsmake sense. The seller can make repairs to the home ( if they choose) or simply reflect it in the purchase price. This takes it off the table as a negotiating point against you. If the buyers inspector finds serious issues with the home and the potential buyer was unaware of these issues it could jeopardize the sale and your hard earned commission.
Lets recap the benefits of a Pre-Listing Inspection:
- Homes could sell faster
- Homes could sell for more money
- NO buyers walking away because their inspector found something they weren't aware of
- NO buyers getting cold feet when they find out the home is not perfect
- No 11th hour re negotiations based on the inspectors findings
- Shows good faith on the sellers side for going above and beyond the simple sellers disclosure
Pre-Listing Inspections will only have value if the home inspectioncompany is properly qualified and Insured. Buyers will have little or no faith in a report that is done by someone they perceive to be un-professional and un-qualified.
Written by Hans F. Cramer of Cramer Home Inspection Group,Inc
We offer buyers and sellers the information they need to make informed decisions.
Subscribe to CommentsComment