· All Borrowers' Birth Certificates will be required with Pictures taken in the hospital with medical staff. Birth certificate with a live home delivery will not be eligible for first time home buyers.
· Marriage certificate with wedding attire will be required if both borrowers are required to qualify for the loan
· GFE will not require signature but will require blood sampling from a recognized institution within three days of application
· DNA test will be performed at closing to avoid any non-arms length transactions. Loan funding will be contingent upon satisfactory receipt of DNA results.
· Verification of deposit will be acceptable only if Bank representative is present at the closing.
· Copy of Pay stubs and W2 will only be acceptable through IRS and only with a wax sealed envelope mailed directly to the lender.
· 7 Witnesses from neighborhood will be required as proof of primary residence in case Borrower owns more then 1 property.
· All appraisers will be required to use Masks and ear plugs at the time of inspection to avoid any personal influence by the Borrower for the appraised value.
· In order to correctly calculate DTI and true housing ratio a list of Grocery items, monthly usage and brand names will be required with receipts and projected 12 month consumption chart.
· Closing will not occur without loan officer presence at settlement and Loan officer picture will be taken at the closing in a Mug shot format with loan number. Picture should meet standard guideline of 2 X 2 inch in color format with one facing and one side view.
· Loan officer picture will be attached to the Deed and note and will be made available for general public and security agencies in case Borrower defaults on the loan.