FIABCI Webinar - Online Real Estate Expert - Techniques and Tips for YOU!

By
Services for Real Estate Pros with Past FIABCI-USA 2008 President 105619

Yesterday we had a great call where we shared more technology techniques and tips
with those of you on the call. I promised to share with you few more tips so here are
three (3) things that I have found incredible that will definitely help you.

1. DropBox.com - this is absolutely AWESOME! No longer do you need to haul your
laptop, thumb drives, diskettes, or use PCAnywhere. Here is a FREE tool for you that
you can now upload all your files into, it's like your own wallet or a purse... that now
has everything in it and you can pull it out ANYWHERE and use it. Click the link below
to get your own FREE drop box: https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTUwNzU2ODY5

2. Postlets.com - Oh my Gosh... SAVE Time, SAVE Money, and share all your listings
with everyone. My assistant can now upload it once and it goes to Twitter, Facebook,
Trulia, Google, Craigslist, MyPosts, etc...and so many more.. It's AWESOME! Click here
to get your own FREE account at http://www.PostLets.com and spread your listings
everywhere.

3. RSSInclude.com - Unbelievable - you can now send your FEEDS everywhere.
Your listings, your sales, your blog, spread it all over the world wide web who you
are and what you want others to know about your properties. Click here to get your
own FREE account at http://www.RSSInclude.com I don't want to OVERLOAD you so
use these first before I will share the others with you. I gave a speech at Kellar Williams
office for over 50+ Brokers and Agents and one agent finally asked me: WOW.....
Dagmar, how come you are sharing all of this information with all of us. We are your
competition! Here is what my answer to her was: "I don't mind at all sharing all
the information, tips and techniques with all of you... do you know why? It's because
98% of you will NEVER use any of these incredible tips and the other 2%, more power
to them. I hope they make a lot of money as a result. I hope you are in the 2% of
FIABCI members that use these and you benefit from them. I don't know if you were
on the conference webinar with us and you used those great tips that were shared with
you. I've received requests from many of you that have missed it or you can in on the
call late so here is the link for the replay of the webinar.

http://onlinerealestateexpert.com/replay.php

On the call you will learn SEO tips - Search Optimization that you can do yourself
for FREE without hiring SEO company. Feel free to share these tips and techniques
with those who can use them. Good luck, and remember - FIABCI WORKS! Sharing
is the key to success! It would be my honor if you could also link with me on all the
social media networks and if you can link your website to mine. I will reciprocate
and TOGETHER we will ACHIEVE More!. Here are my websites:

www.WorldClassRealEstateBroker.com
www.JohnsCreekCityGuide.com
Social networks:
www.twitter.com/dagmarsands
www.facebook.com/dagmarsands
www.LinkedIn.com/dagmarsands
www.myspace.com/dagmarsands

See you in Washington DC/Arlington VA in few weeks! Sincerely, Dagmar Sands www.WorldClassRealEstateBroker.com

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
ActiveRain Community
Location:
Georgia
Groups:
Technology
Texas Real Estate
Real Estate Technology
FIABCI
Tags:
free tips
facebook
seo tips
twitter
dagmar sands
world class real estate broker
online expert in real estate
otimization
free tech

Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Rainmaker
1,157,329
FN LN
Toronto, ON

Dagmar - These are great technology tips.  Thanks for sharing it with the ActiveRain audience.

Mar 05, 2010 10:11 PM #1
Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainer
32,992

Dagmar Sands

ROCKSTAR International Real Estate Agent
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information