The coastal paradise of Montecito CA. seems to always find its place in the top 10 most expensive neighborhoods in the United States. It is not hard to argue with this based on the quality of life that it offers with the small village feel, gorgeous scenery, ocean views and coastal beaches, access to Santa Barbara etc.
In 2009, after a slower start to the year, there continued to be the buyer demand we have been used to for quality properties in Montecito and Santa Barbara in general. Although prices have dropped 20-35% from the peak a few years back, the top 10 MLS reported sales in Montecito still ended up being extremely impressive.
- Rockbridge Road, Montecito CA., 93108 and sold for $25,279,000. The highest sale within this luxury market was ...
Read Full Story
- The Montecito Area
- Any Luxury Homes in Foreclosure in Montecito CA?
- Sotheby's Int'l Realty Santa Barbara and Montecito CA
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- Santa Barbara Photo Tour
- Buyer's Resources for the Santa Barbara area
- Seller's Resources for the Santa Barbara area
For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.
Subscribe to Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Real Estate
Search The Santa Barbara Area MLS
Subscribe to CommentsComment