I love football and was thinking about the Super Bowl, and Betty White came into my thoughts. I started thinking how Betty White is like a Good Realtor.
In case some of you don't care for football or didn't see it, here's the commercial Betty appeared in (along with another crazy actor, older than dirt - Abe Vigoda (or at least older than me). Watch it so you know why Betty's got my vote for Good Realtor.
So now that you've seen Betty White in action, here's my reasons why Betty White is like a Good Realtor:
1. She's not afraid to play with the big dogs. Who cares if some people think she's over the hill. She's willing to show them why Experience comes with Age!
2. She jumps right in and does what she has to do to get the job done. Tough client/listing/buyer Tell 'em Betty -- Who said this would be easy? You want easy??? Go be Paris Hilton...
3. When she gets slammed, she gets right up and holds her ground. Betty's not a Whiner (Go Betty!!)
4. When somebody gives her flack she doesn't cry and get nasty - She stands her ground and tells it like it is. (Because she's a Professional and she's been in the business a while, remember?)
5. She knows how to have fun and not let life get too serious (good advice for these times). Now we all know Realtors like to have fun...
6. And like any Good Realtor, she knows what to do when you just need a break - Eat Chocolate!
So Betty White gets my vote for showing why she's like a Good Realtor - And she loves dogs! Go Betty!!!