[caption id="attachment_2897" align="aligncenter" width="297" caption="College Hills Elementary"]
College Hills Elementary is one the many elementary schools in the Brazos Valley. I have two children currently attending, Hailey 9 and Hunter 7. They love the school and I am very impressed with the way the school is educating my children and wanted to share some information about the school so others will have a better idea of what College Station has to offer.
College Station Schools - College Hills Elementary
[caption id="attachment_2905" align="alignright" width="445" caption="Houston Association of Realtors Stats"]
- Very diverse school community
- Very experienced staff that take pride in their role as educators and child developers
- Ranked 695 out of 3880 Texas Schools on School Digger
- This is their first year in their new facility which provides a very secure environment for all who attend and work at the school
- One of the lowest Student-Teacher ratio in the area
The campus is located very close to Thomas Park
which is used quite frequently. The school uses it as a field trip for students to stretch their legs and give them a change of pace from their same day-to-day events.
So, when looking for a great school to send your elementary aged future Aggie, look close to the A&M campus in a small community called College Hills!
Joey Condon - Realtor
Rock Solid Real Estate
Homes in College Station - Aggie Real Estate