1. Find yourself a reliable, proactive real estate agent who insists on a consultation with a professional stager, knowing that staging will bring out the best value in your property. Ask around for agent referrals and check out their websites. Or ask a stager to refer you to an agent.
2. With your selected agent's guidance, set a price to grab the interest of potential buyers in your locale. Think, "What the market will (now) bear," not what you paid or owe.
3. Stage your home or building to turn it from nice but "run of the mill" to "Wow I'd better grab this one now before someone else bids on it." Think, "Move-in condition." A professional stager will recommend the changes that will net you the most in return for your investment.
4. Post the pictures online after you have staged, or make sure your stager or real estate agent does it. Most people search online first for properties, so your pictures must look great there! A good stager can supply you or your agent with great photos.
5. Make it your top priority to get the sale done - keep your place clean and presentable, be available to show, and accept and act on the professional advice you're paying for.
Best wishes to you for a successful sale and a new phase in your life in your new place!
OUTSTANDING Staging stages, redesigns &/or organizes homes and commercial real estate in the Poconos of Northeastern PA in Monroe, Pike, and Wayne Counties to help them sell faster and for full value. Selling or staying - we can improve the look, flow, and style of the interior and exterior of your home or business. We also do room make-overs, party/holiday decorating and color consultations.