It's only a few more days, before the Apple iPad officially hits the market and despite what one might say about its lacking features (we heard that before and during iPhone launch too :), it will be one of the coolest devices out there with many applications for the real estate industry.
To celebrate this event and because we like running these contests anyway, we just started a new RealBird sweepstakes. In fact, it's more than just one sweepstakes, we renamed our invitation tool in the member area to RealBird Reward Program and we are going to conduct ongoing sweepstakes from now on.
The upcoming one - as the title of the post implies - offers the prize of an Apple iPad. The rules are:
- Be a RealBird member, free or PRO - (Please note, our services are for real estate professionals only)
- Invite fellow real estate agents and other real estate professionals to join RealBird via the "Reward program" section of the RealBird member area
- Each member who joins via your referral links is tracked and counted as one entry in the sweepstakes. The more you invite, the higher chances you have to win.
- Referral points never expire. Many of you invited other RealBird members in the past and all those reward points will be counted towards the prize and listed in your member area and will be available for future sweepstakes as well.
- No purchase is necessary
- Drawing date: April 30, 2010
- Use the "Reward program" section in the member area
- Use "Send invitation" to access your referral link, to quickly share it on social networks, to get the RealBird banners and to access the email invitation tool. Use "List of referred members" to see the names and the registration dates of the RealBird members who joined via your referral links
- Your RealBird Reward Points show the current referred members count. Remember, these points never expire.
- Use our online email tool or copy and paste your RealBird referral link in your email and invite your colleagues. Please do not spam people ! Send emails to colleagues and to real estate friends who would not mind receiving it for sure. Send it only once or maybe a few times a year.
- When you blog about us - which we very, very, very much appreciate - make sure that you use your own referral link for the Urls so that all clicks are tracked
- You can of course link any images point to RealBird, but we also provided some banners in the member area for you to use. Feel free to share it as much as you want
- The built-in social media sharing tool provides you with a very easy way to post your referral link to Facebook, Twitter and hundreds of other sites. Just like with the email tool, overdoing it can be counterproductive, but sharing the link e.g. once a month may reach more people without annoying them.