Leawood Homes for sale in the Pavilions Housing Market Update March March 25th, 2010 suburban Kansas City
As of March March 25th, 2010 there are 9 Leawood KS homes listed for sale in The Pavilions. The Pavilions of Leawood is located in Southern Johnson County at 148th Street and Mission Road. The asking prices range from $449,900 to $1,585,000. A big recent increase in supply
Since September 25th, 2009 11 Leawood homes in the Pavilions have sold and closed. During the last six months the Leawood homes located in the Pavilions have sold in the range of $320,00 to $1,538,000. Quite a change in the price range since the last report. Some buyers were able to pick up some incredible bargains with at least one house coming down over a million dollars in asking price. Some buyers may also be considering White Horse in Leawood, GlenEagles in Overland Park, or LionsGate in Overland Park.
Great Reasons to Live in The Pavilions of Leawood, Leawood KS 66224
- The Pavilions of Leawood is within the award winning Blue Valley School District
- The Pavilions of Leawood is close to Ironwoods park at 147th and Mission in Leawood
- Leawood Town Center is just minutes away with outstanding shopping, restaurants and movie theaters
Make the smart move. Contact me.
- Ken Jansen, Broker, Jansen Realty Group, Inc.
- Straight Forward Advice
- Effective Marketing
- Results Oriented
- www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com (my blog)
- 913.908.2215 by phone
- 913.273.1201 by fax
New offer added May 24th, 2010
Call TODAY for a copy of my Special Report for Johnson County KS home owners ready to sell.
'29 Essential Tips That Get Homes Sold Fast (And For Top Dollar)'
Call 1-866-251-4442 ext 7003 to order your copy - FREE!