I have a very similar list to Lisa's and I think her list is worthy of a second look and Re-Blog.
Pledge to Myself to Succeed
I've never had a job (committed career at this point!) where there were so many avenues to focus my attentions, trends to follow, areas for potential expertise - and administration - as Real Estate. It's overwhelming every bit as it is exciting, still, as I go into my second year as an agent full-time.
As I am a visual creature much like most of you - it helps me to write things out so I can stay focused...and therefore successful.
- I will create a workspace that is organized and opens my mind to creative approaches to growing my business
- I will surround myself with positive, successful, driven collegues
- I will make every effort to network with potential customers several times a week
- I will stay in touch with all clients, current and past
- I will work to create a brand that everyone recognizes at a glance
- I will not be afraid to ask for the business
- I will make myself known as a trusted advisor to the builder community
- I will open myself up to leveraging new technologies
- I will work to create my brand by promoting myself across multi-media platforms
- I will be consistent with farming neighborhoods that are critical to my listing strategy
- I will be vigilant with my administration
- I will pursue every opportunity to grab a portion of the relocation market
- I will stay on top of current and longer-term trends that will sustain my business
- I will get to a place of expertise of my local market
- I will consistently deliver the absolute best service to each and every client
- I will be the agent they will want to refer, and the first one that comes to mind
- I will stay current on my educational requirements and keep my license current and in good standing
- I will take calls realtime whenever I can, but will give whomever I'm with my undivided attentions
- I will be selective with where I focus my initiatives, because quality is more important to me than quantity
- I will be budget-conscious
- I will make sure my day to day goals support my longer-term objectives
- I will make every effort to balance my professional life with my personal one by working smart and not necessarily hard.
I hope as many of you casually come across this post, that it may spark a renewed focus as you pursue your own careers :).
Expertise in Leesburg, 20176 (Beacon Hill, Catoctin, Elysian Heights, Exeter, Glynn Tarra Estates, Lansdowne, Northlake, Potomac Station, Raspberry Falls, River Creek or Village Green) and greater Loudoun, Fairfax, Arlington and Prince Williams Counties.
Lisa Moroniak | Service360°
Keller Williams Realty
11700 Plaza America Drive, Suite 150
Reston, VA 20190
Personal Website: http://www.LisaMoroniak.com
Licensed in VA
"Comprehensive Service that Gets Results"