Vacant Home Staging Works for Porta Bella Boca Raton Florida Condo! Porta Bella Condominiums are located along South Florida's Intracoastal Waterway in Boca Raton, Florida. Made up of four Condominiums with gated security, all have access to marina dockage, tennis courts, fitness rooms, community pools and other amenities. Less than 2 miles from Interstate 95 and a 15-minute ride to Town Center Mall, Porta Bella is the desired location for snowbirds as well as year-round residents.
Whether you are an investor or private owner and are planning on selling your condominium, if it is currently unoccupied and vacant, there are reasons why you should consider investing in Staging. Room Service Home Staging can provide a consultation as well as the inventory to make sure your Buyers can see your properties' full potential.
Why Stage a Vacant Condo?
* Vacant spaces come across as cold and uninviting. With no furniture or accessories to draw the Buyer into the home, it becomes hard for them to form any kind of emotional attachment. The spaces echo with the sound of emptiness as Buyers walk along tile or hardwood floors.
* Contrary to what you would think, empty rooms appear smaller. You wouldn't think so, but they do.
* Rooms with a "unique" shape or use need to be defined. One of the first questions a Buyer will ask themselves is "Where would we put the television?" The placement of sofas, tables or chairs in a room will help the Buyer "see" the room.
* With nothing else on which to focus, the Buyer's eyes will be drawn to flaws, imperfections and negative details. Every hole, cable cord and not so perfect 90-degree angle will be seen.
* Even on a sunny day, a house needs light to warm it up. If you have no tables for lamps, then your lighting will be limited to whatever may come in through the windows and the overhead light fixtures. Not always the best source for lighting.
* An unoccupied house may signal to the Buyer the owner has moved on and is anxious to sell the house and avoid double payments.
Vacant Home Staging Works for Porta Bella Boca Raton Florida Condo!
The Buyer can now see where furniture can be placed.
The simplest pieces help to invite the Buyer into the space.
Don't let your Buyers wander through empty rooms in the dark... Stage Your Vacant Property!
For More Information, please contact