Wells Fargo Home Mortgage continued its support of the Women's Council of REALTORS® on both the national and local levels by sponsoring the 2010 WCR Technology Panel. Karen Alexander from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage outlined the mortgage services and training/assistance programs offered by Wells Fargo to St. Louis REALTORS.
2010 WCR Technology Panel addressed such topics photo blogs, video tours, blogging, productivity tools and tech gadgets. If you missed the panel, here are some of the tips offered by tech panel:
MICHAEL ALLEN/PRESERVATION RESEARCH OFFICE
* Prepare your subject.
* Edit the photographs.
* Develop a theme.
* Select the right blogging platform.
DARIN WOOD/FILM THAT HOUSE
* Select the right equipment.
* Turn-off the sound. Use voiceovers.
* Integrate video into your marketing channels such as Realtor.com, MLS, Facebook and YouTube.
* Use a professional videographer.
DON ROGERS / 2007 PRESIDENT ST. CHARLES COUNTY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
* Focus on topics that generate traffic such as school information, neighborhood summaries, market reports and information that consumer can use.
* Develop your own voice. Mix personal and professional topics.
* Post articles on a regular and consistent basis.
* Develop a theme.
* Don't worry... just do it.
RYAN SHAUGHNESSY / PREA SIGNATURE REALTY
* Use Box.net to share file. Use as link or embed.
* Use JotForm.com to create online forms for lead capture. Use as link or embed.
* Use SlideShare.net to create presentation from .pdfs, word documents and more. Use as link or embed.
* Use Google Alerts to monitor online reputation, track trends or research competitors.
* Use Google Base to place your listings on Google Maps and to control the reference link on Google Maps.
If you missed this presentation, several of the panelists with be speaking at business resource meeting of the St. Charles County Chapter of the Women's Council of REALTORS® on July 8, 2010. The panelist will also be writing articles for future editions of the WCR Metro St. Louis E-Zine. If you have a tech question that you want addressed by the panelists, the panelist have offered to provide advice and assistance as a follow-up to the tech program. Send your question to Ryan@PREASignatureRealty.com and one of the panelists will respond to your question directly.