I thought I would take this time to share about an incredible event that I look forward to attending in the very near future.
MRev San Fran | May 6-7, 2010 | Hyatt Regency SFO – San Francisco, CA
Here are some of the key highlights:
Just The Facts:
- Where: Hyatt Regency SFO – San Franciso, CA
- When: May 6-7, 2010
- Price: $149 Before March 31
- Register Online – Here
Here are some of the key highlights from the previous event:
Mortgage Revolution is more than just a non-profit event, it’s a grass-roots movement created by mortgage professionals for mortgage professionals.
Come network and learn with the industry’s finest – and make 2010 your best year ever.
We believe that it is our personal responsibility to bring some honor back to the mortgage business. It shouldn’t be up to Capitol Hill to ensure mistakes of the past are not repeated.
Since education is at the heart of reform in our industry, Mortgage Revolution is all about connecting street level originators and volunteer event coordinators who want to share their strategies that help them succeed in today’s market.
This isn’t a pitch fest where mortgage vendors buy the right to SPAM an email list or promote their products from a stage under the guise of “speaking”.
There will be 3 educational tracks at Mortgage Revolution Atlanta tailored to meet the needs of any mortgage professional, no matter what your level of experience or niche is:
- Core Knowledge – Presentations about the progression of the origination cycle – prospecting, the application, loan structure and underwriting, closing, post-closing and long term database management.
- Advanced Concepts – An emphasis on technology, web 2.0, social media marketing, etc… Learn how to build perpetual equity in your online presence and make the web work for you.
- Owner/Manager – With compliance and regulation overwhelming our industry, learn about new standards for recruitment, compliance/QC, compensation models, future of 3rd party origination, etc.
I just received word that I will be on stage at this event speaking on social media of course! Do your best to make this event as my husband and I would love to meet you. Here is a video recap of the Mortgage Revolution Atlanta event earlier this year.
Become a part of the Mortgage Revolution!