The chart below provides a 5-year comparison to the 2010 Home Sales in Maggie Valley and Waynesville (and all of Haywood County) as of 03/29/2010.
- There were 1,133 active listings 03/29 in Haywood County, NC, on the market an average of 261 days.
- Average Listing $ for the active listings is $327,722. (Too many overpriced listings.)
- Average Selling $ Year-to-Date is $202,328.
- There are 46 In Foreclosure, Short Sale and REO listings in the WNCRMLS as of 03/29. (Click here to see them).
- Absorption rate/inventory is approximately 36.5 months (healthy inventory would be 6 to 9 months).
- It is taking longer to sell a home in 2010 than in the previous 5 years for several reasons, 1 significant reason for the longer ‘days on market’ being that homes are priced too high.
(Click to enlarge)
Source: MLS. Data deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Daily Update of New Listings, Foreclosures, of Homes for Sale in Maggie Valley, Waynesville, Asheville, etc. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Snapshot of 2010 Home Sales in Maggie Valley, Waynesville (Haywood County), NC. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- How is the Real Estate Market in Maggie Valley and Waynesville (Haywood County) NC? (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
Original posted on Bucking the Real Estate Trend.