The Perfect Location Of Your New Home
The most important facet in the search for a new home is establishing an ideal neighborhood. Where do you want your new home to be situated? The location of a home has a lot or relevance to your life. It is the location that reflects your taste, class, economic status, security, investment value and convenience.
A perfect home in the wrong location equals a bad home. The following are the key elements to consider in settling for a particular location for your new home.
1. The neighborhood in which the home is located. This neighborhood must have: a) Conformity to high quality standard homes b)The neighborhood must be secure and manned in proximity of law enforcement agencies. You do not want to settle in an area popular for child predators, muggings, home break-ins, and such felons. c)The neighborhood must in proximity to reputable schools that are good for your children.
2. The street location of the home such that it has good access from the main roads. Remember that you might need to sell the house in future and a well located house will be easy to sell.
3. The amenities available or accessible from the location of your new home. The transport facilities available, the accessibility to local malls, health clubs, restaurants, health facilities, movie theatre and the like is important in making your home ideal. The more amenities available in the area, the more valuable your home will be deemed.
4. A pollution level is also an important consideration. This includes noise and waste disposal from companies, businesses and residential areas. You do not want to live in an area with ill waste disposal trends. It is not wise to choose a location where you might suffer from adverse pollution effects.
5. The access of your home from your place of work or business since you should not buy a home where it will be a hustle to get to work every morning.
RePosted with permission ....
This entry was posted on March 4th, 2010 | Posted in Real Estate
Subscribe to CommentsComment