The Emerald Woods neighborhood in Brecksville, Ohio, 44141 consists of approximately 92 single-family homes built between 1991-1998 with homes ranging from 2,335 to 5,306 square feet with the majority of homes between 2,716-4,764 square feet.
Most lots are generally 1/2 acre.
The highest sales price recorded was $489,000 back in 2005.
There were no recorded sales in 2009.
There were four recorded sales in 2008 with sales prices of: 305K, 334K, 408K and 410K.
Emerald Woods is a development of new and larger homes, relatively speaking than the typical Brecksville, Ohio neighborhood.
The streets in Emerald Woods consists of:
- Cinnabar Drive (the main entrance to the neighborhood off Chippewa Road (also known locally as Route 82)
- Crystal Creek Drive
- Sunstone Drive
- Woodstone Drive
Various Brecksville Neighborhood Real Estate Market Reports:
- Echo Hills
- Chippewa Hills
- Heather Hills
- Bradford Village
- Chapel Hill
- Preston Village
- A Stone's Throw
- Crane Creek
View a few of my favorite Brecksville local businesses:
- Honey Hut Ice Cream Shoppe
- Paul Duda Gallery
- Frankie's Wok Chinese Restaurant
- Clip-ity Clop Horse Tack
- Brecksville Donut & Coffee Shop
Fun things to do in and around Brecksville Ohio:
- A day in the Brecksville Reservation and the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Hiking in the Brecksville Reservation and the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Brecksville Recreation Center
- Annual Brecksville Kiwanas Horse Show
- Brecksville Center for the Arts
- Brecksville Annual Memorial Day and Christmas Parades
- Brecksville Little Theatre
- Brecksville Lands Rare Bald Eagles for 3rd Year in a Row
- Brecksville Reservation
- Brecksville Public Library
- Brecksville Ohio
Feel free to preview all the homes for sale in Brecksville.
If you would like a personal tour of the Country Woods neighborhood and other wonderful neighborhoods in Brecksville, feel free to contact me at 216.702.0537 (Cell), I'll be happy to arrange a guided and fun tour! :)