The Valleybrook Estates neighborhood in Brecksville, Ohio, 44141 consists of approximately 58 single-family homes built between 1996-2008 with homes ranging from 2,616 to 5,505 square feet with the majority of homes between 3,200-4,500 square feet.
Most lots are generally 1/2 acre.
The highest sales price recorded was $830,000 in 2008.
There are no recorded sales in 2010 thus far.
There were four recorded sales in 2009 with sales prices of: 338,655, 500K, 560K and 830K.
There were two recorded sales in 20089 with sales prices of: 510K and 564,500.
Valleybrook Estates is a development of new and larger homes, relatively speaking than the typical Brecksville, Ohio neighborhood.
The streets in Valleybrook Estates consists of:
- Valleybrook Drive (the main entrance to the neighborhood off Barr Road & built between 1996-04)
- Ridgewood Lane (homes built between 2001-04)
- Hollythorn Drive (homes built between 2002-08)
Various Brecksville Neighborhood Real Estate Market Reports:
- Echo Hills
- Chippewa Hills
- Heather Hills
- Bradford Village
- Chapel Hill
- Preston Village
- A Stone's Throw
- Crane Creek
View a few of my favorite Brecksville local businesses:
- Honey Hut Ice Cream Shoppe
- Paul Duda Gallery
- Frankie's Wok Chinese Restaurant
- Clip-ity Clop Horse Tack
- Brecksville Donut & Coffee Shop
Fun things to do in and around Brecksville Ohio:
- A day in the Brecksville Reservation and the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Hiking in the Brecksville Reservation and the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Brecksville Recreation Center
- Annual Brecksville Kiwanas Horse Show
- Brecksville Center for the Arts
- Brecksville Annual Memorial Day and Christmas Parades
- Brecksville Little Theatre
- Brecksville Lands Rare Bald Eagles for 3rd Year in a Row
- Brecksville Reservation
- Brecksville Public Library
- Brecksville Ohio
Feel free to preview all the homes currently for sale in Brecksville.
If you would like a personal tour of the Valleybrook Estates neighborhood and other wonderful neighborhoods in Brecksville, feel free to contact me at 216.702.0537 (Cell), I'll be happy to arrange a guided and fun tour! :)
A $marter Way to buy and sell your Brecksville Ohio Home