Orange County business owners: You may know the value of being a member of your local Chamber of Commerce, but did you know that there is a California Chamber of Commerce? They are here to help you!
Take a look at this short description of who they are and how they can help.
"Mission: To serve as an advocate and resource for California employers and to engage in other activities, domestically and internationally, that enhances the California economy and make the state a better place to live, work and do business.
We're the champion of California businesses, large and small. Our 15,000 members are a diverse group, ranging from companies such as Del Monte Foods and the Walt Disney Corporation to local companies with a handful of employees.
For more than 100 years, the California Chamber of Commerce has worked to make California a better place to do business by giving private-sector employers a voice in state politics and providing a full range of California-specific products and services. Experience has taught us that California's business leaders need comprehensive support that follows key issues such as health care, workers' compensation and business taxes. Not only do we give you the tools to make compliance easier after laws are passed, we work within state and federal politics to ensure fair legislation and a pro business climate.
CalChamber membership facts:
- Members total 15,000
- Members employ one-fourth the private sector workforce in California
- 75% of CalChamber members have 100 or fewer employees
To learn more about CalChamber visit: http://www.calchamber.com"
If you have not yet tapped into the resource of your local chamber of commerce, here are just a sampling of the reasons why you should delay no further.
- You tap into an extensive volunteer base that acts as an arm of your business by providing marketing and promotional assistance and educational opportunities, and by working to improve the quality of life in your community -- all in the name of member businesses!
- Your investment is returned to the community through better legislation, greater productivity, quality education, a quality workforce, and area advancement.
- You support the community that supports your business.
Learn more about your local Chamber of Commerce by clicking HERE