The One Chippewa Trail neighborhood in Brecksville, Ohio, 44141 consists of 13 single-family homes. Two homes are to-be-built and are available for purchase. These development started in 2007. Sold homes ranging from 2,685 to 3,579 square feet.
The highest sales price recorded was $1,020,743 in 2007.
The remaining recorded sale prices are:
- $1,006,895 (2008),
- $810,579 (2008),
- $795,620 (2009),
- $771,080 (2009)
- $769,000 (2009),
- $729,317 (2007),
- $649,000 (2008),
- $621,837 (2007),
- $612,000 (2006).
One Chippewa Trail is a unique, cluster-home, luxury home development built by Petros Homes. Here is a site map of the development.
Access to the development is off Chippewa Road, just east of downtown Brecksville, on the north side of the street, directly across from the Brecksville Reservation of the Cleveland Metroparks.
Just a few amenities that makes this development special are:
- Location: Downtown Brecksville almost at your doorstep -- shopping, restaurants, theater, coffee shop, upscale grocery store (Heinen's), medical, dental offices, etc.
- Brecksville Reservation of the Cleveland Metroparks is right across the street. Waterfall, hiking and biking trails.
- Secluded & Scenic. Western side of the development overlooks Chippewa Creek.
- Convenient to Major Amenities: Quick access to I-77 to downtown Cleveland, south to Akron, west to the airport, and points east. Brecksville is uniquely situated and it's location is exceptional.
Various Brecksville Neighborhood Real Estate Market Reports:
- Echo Hills
- Chippewa Hills
- Heather Hills
- Bradford Village
- Chapel Hill
- Preston Village
- A Stone's Throw
- Crane Creek
View a few of my favorite Brecksville local businesses:
- Honey Hut Ice Cream Shoppe
- Paul Duda Gallery
- Frankie's Wok Chinese Restaurant
- Clip-ity Clop Horse Tack
- Brecksville Donut & Coffee Shop
Fun things to do in and around Brecksville Ohio:
- A day in the Brecksville Reservation and the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Hiking in the Brecksville Reservation and the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Brecksville Recreation Center
- Annual Brecksville Kiwanas Horse Show
- Brecksville Center for the Arts
- Brecksville Annual Memorial Day and Christmas Parades
- Brecksville Little Theatre
- Brecksville Lands Rare Bald Eagles for 3rd Year in a Row
- Brecksville Reservation
- Brecksville Public Library
- Brecksville Ohio
Feel free to preview all the homes currently for sale in Brecksville.
If you would like a personal tour of the One Chippewa Trail neighborhood and other wonderful neighborhoods in Brecksville, feel free to contact me at 216.702.0537 (Cell), I'll be happy to arrange a guided and fun tour! :)
A $marter Way to buy and sell your Brecksville Ohio Home
Note: Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.