The chart below provides a 5-year comparison of Year-to-Date Home Sales in Maggie Valley and Waynesville (and all of Haywood County).
- There are 1,157 active listings 04/12 in Haywood County, NC, on the market an average of 258 days.
- Average Listing $ for the active listings is $330,997. Note Average Selling $ below.
- Average Selling $ Year-to-Date is $198,285.
- To see the 48 In Foreclosure, Short Sale and REO listings in the WNCRMLS as of 04/12 – – Click here.
- Absorption rate/inventory is on the rise – - and is approximately 38.6 months (healthy inventory would be 6 to 9 months).
What do the numbers indicate? It’s a Buyer’s market of course, with an increasing number of homes being listed. Considering the deadline for the tax credit approaching, I suspect the the true picture of our market will evolve after April 30th. And I believe the prices still have a little bit farther DOWN to go before hitting bottom.
Source: MLS. Data deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 5-Year Comparison of 1Q Home Sales in Maggie Valley, Waynesville (Haywood County), NC. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Year-To-Date 5-Year Comparison of 2010 Home Sales in Maggie Valley, Waynesville (Haywood County), NC. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Hot Price Ranges for Home Sales in Maggie Valley, Waynesville and All of Haywood County, NC. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
- Year-to-Date 5-Year Comparison of Land Sales in Maggie Valley, Waynesville and Haywood County, NC. (buckingtherealestatetrend.com)
Original posted on Bucking the Real Estate Trend.