The Cranbrook neighborhood in Brecksville, Ohio, 44141 consists of 24 single-family homes on Cranbrook Drive and 5 single-family homes on Dogwood Circle. homes range from 1,400 to 4,432 square feet. Homes in the Cranbrook neighborhood were built from 1960-1976, with the majority of homes built in the 1960s.
The highest sales price recorded was $266,750 in 1994 for 6958 Cranbrook Drive.
Here is the recent sales activity:
Sold Date Sold Price Address
- 3/16/2010 $239,900 6908 Cranbrook
- 12/17/2008 $220,000 6900 Cranbrook
- 3/18/2008 $220,000 6803 Cranbrook
- 11/22/2005 $218,000 6901 Cranbrook
I think one of the main things that makes the Cranbrook neighborhood special is visible in the second photo below: this neighborhood sits directly across the street from:
- The Brecksville Community Center -- Fitness, Swimming (indoors and outdoors (summer only), Senior Center, Human Services, Community Room, Child Care, Aerobics, Sauna, Whirlpool, Game Room (pool table, ping pong, air hockey), and more.
- The view is spectacular when you are descending down Cranbrook towards Brecksville Road -- with The Community Center in full view.
- Brecksville Branch of the Cuyahoga County Library System -- This library system is regarded as one of the best in the country.
- Kid's Quarters -- HUGE playground with everything imaginable.
- Outdoor Basketball Court
- Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Baseball/Softball Fields
- Post Office
- Fire Station (let's hope this isn't necessary, but you can't beat the location).
- And...downtown Brecksville with all the shops, restaurants, medical offices, etc., is just right down the street on Brecksville Road (Route 21).
Various Brecksville Neighborhood Real Estate Market Reports:
- Echo Hills
- Chippewa Hills
- Heather Hills
- Bradford Village
- Chapel Hill
- Preston Village
- A Stone's Throw
- Crane Creek
View a few of my favorite Brecksville local businesses:
- Honey Hut Ice Cream Shoppe
- Paul Duda Gallery
- Frankie's Wok Chinese Restaurant
- Clip-ity Clop Horse Tack
- Brecksville Donut & Coffee Shop
Fun things to do in and around Brecksville Ohio:
- A day in the Brecksville Reservation and the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Hiking in the Brecksville Reservation and the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Brecksville Recreation Center
- Annual Brecksville Kiwanas Horse Show
- Brecksville Center for the Arts
- Brecksville Annual Memorial Day and Christmas Parades
- Brecksville Little Theatre
- Brecksville Lands Rare Bald Eagles for 3rd Year in a Row
- Brecksville Reservation
- Brecksville Public Library
- Brecksville Ohio
Feel free to preview all the homes currently for sale in Brecksville.
If you would like a personal tour of the Cranbrook neighborhood and other wonderful neighborhoods in Brecksville, feel free to contact me at 216.702.0537 (Cell), I'll be happy to arrange a guided and fun tour! :)
A $marter Way to buy and sell your Brecksville Ohio Home
Note: Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.