Do you have customers who don't have e-mail or internet access? Do you want to attract new customers with tabloid style printed newsletters placed at local business? Do you blog great content and still pay for a printed generic or stock newsletter to mail to customers or homeowners in your targeted neighborhood?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, you may want to take a look at www.FeedJournal.com. Feed Journal is offers free and paid service for creating print publication such as newsletters or newspapers from RSS feeds from your website and blog.
FREE VERSUS PAID SERVICE
Here are some of the benefits of the basic service:
- Create an online newspaper that your prospects, clients or blog readers can easily download from your website or blog.
- Create an offline newsletter that can be mailed or handed out to your prospects or clients.
- Allow your readers the option of reading online or offline by including a link to your online newspaper eliminating the need to separately located and print each blog post.
Here are some of the benefits of the paid service ($59/month):
- Unlimited feeds - good for brokerage wide newsletters.
- Create your own newspaper masthead.
- Custom page size, fonts and more.
- Customize sections and headers such as technology, new listings, localism, etc. Select the number of columns. Select the paper size.
- Narrowly tailor content based on dates of articles or last x number of articles. Choose the feeds or articles to be included in the newsletter.
- Include article images in the newsletter.
- Eliminate third party ads.
STEPS TO CREATING YOUR FREE NEWSLETTER USING YOUR OWN BLOG CONTENT
Step 1 - Go to http://feedjournal.com/Publisher.html.
Step 2 - Enter you e-mail address and the URL for your RSS feed.
Step 3 - Open e-mail from Feed Journal with your own newpaper in pdf form.
SAMPLES OF NEWSLETTERS
Sample: Free Service - The Lafayette Report.
Sample: Paid Service - Liberty Newsprint.
Interested in learning more about how to use technology to market and sell your home in St. Louis, Missouri? Contact Ryan Shaughnessy at PREA Signature Realty at 314-971-4381 or send an e-mail to Ryan@PREASignatureRealty.com.
PREA SIGNATURE REALTY
PREA Signature Realty is a full service brokerage located at 1709 Park Avenue in the Lafayette Square neighborhood of the City of St. Louis. PREA Signature proudly serves the following city neighborhoods: Lafayette Square, Soulard, Benton Park, Benton Park West, Downtown Loft District, Forest Park Southwest, Central West End, Tower Grove East, Tower Grove South, Compton Heights, Shaw, The Hill, Dogtown, Carondelet, Holly Hills, St. Louis Hills, Dutchtown, and the Other Historic Neighborhoods of the City of Saint Louis, Missouri.
The opinions expressed herein represent the opinions of the author only and do not reflect the opinions of PREA Signature Realty. All photos and written content were produced by PREA Signature Realty. All Rights Reserved - PREA Signature Realty (2009). This content may not be reproduced or reprinted, except for Active Rain re-blogging, without express written permission of PREA Signature Realty.
Generate More Leads from this Listing
With a Trulia Pro Account
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!