Jacksonville Short Sale Specialist

Real Estate Agent with INI Realty Investments, Inc. SL3206742

If you are facing financial difficulties and are having a hard time paying your mortgage you are not alone.  Many Americans are facing hard financial times due to the economy and have no control over their hardships. I understand your situation and I want to help. If you live anywhere in Northeast Florida I can try to help you directly, but if you live outside of NE Florida I can still help. I do have agents that I work with and trust to help you throughout Florida and the rest of the country. My help is completely FREE to you and will never cost you anything to work with me or my associates. IF YOU EVER ARE REQUIRED TO GIVE ANYONE MONEY TO HELP WITH A LOAN MODIFICATION OR SHORT SALE IT IS PROBABLY A SCAM!!! STAY AWAY! If we short sale your property the LENDER will pay my fee, if we do not sell the house my services are completely free to you!

As of April 5th, 2010 the new HAFA (Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program) guidelines have taken effect and you may be able to modify your existing mortgage, do a short sale, or give back your home to the lender with out having to pay for the home any further (Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure). The new requirements, if you qualify under the government plan, you will no longer have to pay back any deficiencies you may have on your loan. For Example, if you are looking to short sale your house and you owe $200,000 and the bank allows you into the new HAFA short sale program, you will not be responsible to pay back the remaining balance if your house sells for $150,000. It will now show as “mortgage settled for less than full payment”.

If you have tried to talk to your lender but they won’t listen maybe I can help. I want to see if we can first modify your loan if you chose. If you cannot pay your mortgage any further we will try a short sale. If you sell your house under the new HAFA program the lender will now give you $3,000 to relocate. You must agree to keep your home is good shape to qualify for the money, so make sure you keep the place clean and marketable. If you do not sell your house in 120 days (and up to 12 months), you may then have the possibility to give your house to the bank in a deed in lieu of foreclosure. It keeps the foreclosure off of your record and lets you get on with your life.

I would love to discuss the Foreclosure Alternatives with you and see if I can help you. Our meeting will be 100% confidential and remember you are not alone, this is happening to thousands of Americans across the country.

Please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions you may have. You can call or send me an email.

I look forward to helping you soon!

Mike Schwiebert, REALTOR
INI Realty Investments, INC

Comments (0)