1. Price it where the buyers are buying. Set a price at the lower end of your property’s realistic market value range. When you buy a home, wouldn't you want a great price on a home?
2. Get ready for buyers. Get your house market ready at least two weeks before you begin showing it. The time invested in preparing and fixing up your home will pay off in the end. If you need help staging your home, Signature Realty has an on-staff home stager!
3. Be flexible with showings. Fast, unexpected showings are often inconvenient. The easier it is to show your home, the greater the chance for a buyer to submit an offer.
4. Anticipate the offers. Consider beforehand what price and terms you accept.
5. Make the decision quick. When you do get and offer, make your decision as quickly as possible. Psycologically, it lets the buyers know you are serious and know what your want.
6. Don’t refuse to adjust the price. If your home has been on the market for more than 30 days without an offer, you should be prepared to at least consider lowering your asking price. Little to no showings means you are within 5% over market value. Now showings means 10% over or more.
Signature Realty is a colorado based real estate company serving the Denver Metro area including: Arvada, Aurora, Broomfield, Centennial, Conifer, Downtown Denver, Englewood, Evergreen, Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Littleton, Golden, Morrison, Northglenn, Thornton, Wheat Ridge, Westminster