Things to ask yourself as you go thru the buying process-
- Does the home include the most important things on the list?
- What qualities made the house you chose stand out from the others you looked at?
- Did you find many houses that met your needs or was this one a rarity?
- If you can back out of the contract, is it realistic to think you will find a house that's "better?"
- What was special about the house just a few days ago and how has it changed--really changed?
Analyzing the facts that lead you to the home will help you sort out your feelings about the contract. Was it truly a poor choice or would you be nervous moving forward on any house?