CORFAC International is looking for a Driector of Professional Development and asked me to pass this along. The requirements are listed below. If you are interested please contact Tom Bennett Tel 954-923-6160, Fax 954-925-7170, tmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.corfac.com/
CORFAC International - Corporate Facility Advisors, Inc. - founded in 1989 and located in Hollywood, Florida, is a not-for-profit alliance of commercial real estate brokerage firms with offices in 77 markets in the Americas seeking an experienced Director of Professional Development to manage its professional development activities.
DIRECTOR OF PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Job Summary: Under general direction, the Director of Professional Development creates and implements professional development programs and services; maintains quality; markets programs and services; manages budgets; supervises resource persons; and develops external partnerships. Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance and 401K program.
Characteristic Job Tasks And Responsibilities
- Develops and directs professional development programs with emphasis on conference sessions, technology-based training and firm-based programs; performs needs assessment and feasibility studies, program and curriculum development, and market research and analysis; determines resources, and budgeting.
- Oversees program administration, markets programs internally and externally; develops program literature and print and online materials design.
- Manages program budgets and attains financial goals; develops expense budgets and revenue projections.
- Establishes and maintains program quality; ensures curriculum review, selection of qualified resource persons, and facility set-up with current technology; monitors program and resource person evaluation, participant surveys, and exit interviews.
- Develops and oversees external partnerships; negotiates contract arrangements; maintains strong relations with allied industry entities.
- Oversees participant services; staffs relevant committees, and as liaison with internal and external groups; prepares special reports; performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent association/education experience, including three (3) years work-related experience.
- Knowledge of professional development and continuing education.
- Knowledge of curriculum development and resource person selection.
- Knowledge of various education delivery platforms, including webinars, online learning, and classroom.
- Knowledge of computer technology, industry trends, and training/education needs.
- Interpersonal, human relations, and negotiation skills, with the ability to work with volunteers tactfully and efficiently.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Accounting and budgetary skills.
- Marketing research and promotion knowledge and skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Detailed-oriented and a self-starter with the ability to organize and exercise judgment in prioritizing responsibilities.
Please send resume and letter of interest with salary requirements via email, fax, or postal mail to:
Corporate Facility Advisors, Inc.
1930 Harrison Street
Hollywood, FL 33020