Keith Crabtree and I are putting on a new all day pond class next month here in Nevada County.
June 5, 2010
It will be held onsite at a local teaching ranch in Grass Valley, CA
- Have you always wanted a pond, but don't know where to begin?
- Are you struggling to evict scum from your pond?
- Weeds and algae getting the best of you?
- Have your fish been failing to thrive?
- Planning to build a small pond (1/4 to 20 acres in size) on your property?
- Need to know how to bring your pond back into balance?
- Want to know how to save loads money and time by doing things correctly the 1st time?
If you said yes to any of the above, than this class will help you for sure!
We will be discussing . . .
- Individual and /or multipurpose ponds; i.e., fishing, irrigation, swimming, and use as fire protection.
- Physical characteristics of a good pond, depth, islands, aeration and proper side slopes
- We will discuss how to test for a leak and how to seal a leaky pond
- Learn all about pond ecosystems
- How to get started with your pond construction and how to best manage your pond too.
- . . . and answering all of your specific pond questions too.
Please bring a lunch, a lawn chair, sunscreen or a jacket (depending on the weather), walking shoes and note pad.
This is an all day class 9am - 3pm: $45 per person with a spouse free
Have any questions about this class? Ready to sign up, register and to get directions to the class location? call Keith Crabtree directly at at 530-635-1253 (mobile phone) or at 530-269-1217 (home office). You can also send Keith an email at Keith@GreenAcres101.com
Sure hope to see you there!
Green Acres 101