The 14th annual “Concerts at the Crescent”, in Greenwood Village, lineup was just announced! This weekly concert series is presented by the Goldsmith Metropolitan District, and feature 9 weeks of amazing outdoor performances by local bands.
The concerts all FREE, and located at the Crescent Amphitheater. Located in Greenwood Village, at the corner of Belleview Ave. and DTC Blvd. (Just east of Yia Yia’s Euro Cafe), this outdoor venue is a great place to spend an evening! To get there, take I-25 to Belleview Ave., Head east to DTC Blvd. (approx. 1 mile), turn right and follow the signs for FREE parking.
All shows start at 7:00pm and last approximately to 8:30pm. The amphitheater is grass seating, so bring a chair or blanket and most people bring a picnic dinner. Adult beverages are acceptable, and there are plenty of kids around, so bring the whole family! The music is diverse, but always fun and enjoyable. Pets are not invited, sorry!
Here is this years lineup:
- June 8 – Soul X – They dress like Justin Timberlake, sing like Black Eyed Peas, and dance like nobody’s business!
- June 15 – Chase N the Dream – Covers a wide range from reggae, jazz, pop & R&B!
- June 22 – 17th Avenue Allstars – Family friendly a cappella.
- June 29 – Boogielicious – The ultimate party band!
- July 6 – The Jersey Tribute to Frankie Valli – An amazing tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
- July 13 – Message in a Bottle – World Class Police tribute band!
- July 20 – Patrick Emerine Band – Rock & Soul like you remember in the day.
- July 27 – Soul School – Golden oldies, beach, Motown, country, rock, funk & more!
- August 3 – The Fab-4 – An amazing Beatles cover band.
All concerts are open to the public and parking is FREE also!
To keep in the loop about Denver and Greenwood Village Real Estate Market Information, make sure and sign up for our feed.