It seems interesting to me why you wouldn't buy a home this year? The following are a few reason's I have heard from People I have talked to.
1. My Home isn't worth as much as it is going to in a year or two?
2. I am not ready?
3. I haven't found the home I want yet.
4. Too many homes in my neighborhood for sale.
5. We have had too many foreclosure's in the neighborhood so we can't compete.
6. I am afraid of what the market is going to do?
7. I may lose my job.
These are only a few of the reason's I have heard. Here is my question's two you.
1. How would you react to these objections?
2. What other common objects have you had and what would be your response to the objections?
Okay fair game. I will tell you what one response to objection #1 from be would be. Really what do you think your home is worth. Why? Where did you get your information? And ask them questions - Of course try to use specific questions so you can get information so that you can give them good information back.
Let's see if we can brain storm as REALTORS and maybe give some great Ideas to each other. These Questions are not only for the experienced REALTORS but, also the New REALTOR. Thanks everyone for participating in this.
Peggy S. Harmeyer
Coldwell Banker Mid America Group, REALTORS
1003 8th St SW
Altoona, Iowa 50009
Licensed in the State of Iowa
The information from this blog is just that and is not to be relied upon without verification with a professional.