The Four Seasons neighborhood in Brecksville, Ohio, 44141 consists of 80 luxury, single-family homes built between 1999-2008 with homes ranging from 2,896 to 7,639 square feet.
The lot sizes range from .75 - 2.3 acres with the majority of the properties being .9-1.2 acres.
The highest sales price recorded (as listed in the County Auditor's website) was $975,000 in 2007.
The nine recorded sales since 2008 are:
- $687,500. 9881 Turning Leaf Trail. Sold on 2/25/2010.
- $660,000. 4842 Snow Blossom Lane. Sold on 12/15/2009.
- $800,000. 2375 Springside Oval. Sold on 9/11/2009.
- $667,000. 4846 Snow Blossom Lane. Sold on 8/19/2009.
- $810,000. 2379 Springside Oval. Sold on 7/30/2009.
- $856,633. 6599 Summer Wind Drive. Sold on 9/12/2008.
- $577,900. 2340 Springside Oval. Sold on 7/9/2008.
- $620,000. 9878 Turning Leaf Trail. Sold on 5/12/2008.
- $608,000. 6596 Summer Wind Drive. Sold on 1/23/2008.
Four Seaons is a modern, luxury home development built by local builder Petros Homes.
The four streets in Four Seasons are:
- Turning Leaf Trail -- off Highland Drive -- the sole entrance into the community.
- Summer Wind Drive
- Snow Blossom Lane
- Springside Oval
Various Brecksville Neighborhood Real Estate Market Reports:
- Echo Hills
- Chippewa Hills
- Heather Hills
- Bradford Village
- Chapel Hill
- Preston Village
- A Stone's Throw
- Crane Creek
View a few of my favorite Brecksville local businesses:
- Honey Hut Ice Cream Shoppe
- Paul Duda Gallery
- Frankie's Wok Chinese Restaurant
- Clip-ity Clop Horse Tack
- Brecksville Donut & Coffee Shop
Fun things to do in and around Brecksville Ohio:
- A day in the Brecksville Reservation and the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Hiking in the Brecksville Reservation and the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Brecksville Recreation Center
- Annual Brecksville Kiwanas Horse Show
- Brecksville Center for the Arts
- Brecksville Annual Memorial Day and Christmas Parades
- Brecksville Little Theatre
- Brecksville Lands Rare Bald Eagles for 3rd Year in a Row
- Brecksville Reservation
- Brecksville Public Library
- Brecksville Ohio
If you would like a personal tour of the Four Seasons luxury home neighborhood and other wonderful neighborhoods in Brecksville, feel free to contact me at 216.702.0537 (Cell), I'll be happy to arrange a guided and fun tour! :)
A $marter Way to buy and sell your Brecksville Ohio Home