OK so it's way past time for me to do another one of these types of posts. And it's like the posts being submitted to the Things to Do/Places to Visit group have risen to another level of quality. I'm seeing tons of links within the posts, plenty of details, loads of variety, and fantastic pictures too. It makes me want to plan a driving tour around our beautiful country, just using the group suggestions of, well... Things I Can Do, and Places I Can Visit! =)
So, although I can in no way make up for lost time (I still need another moderator for this group!) here is a list of a few recently featured posts, and a few non-featured posts, from the Things to Do/Places to Visit Group here on Active Rain =D And it's just in time for your summer vacations! But I'll let you plan your own route. I'm just providing the locations and possibilities ;-) So off we go!
- Christopher and Stephanie Somers actually recommend a lot of interesting things to do in Philadelphia, PA. but for this post, we'll stick with: Better Homes and Gardens, Northern Liberties Style
- Ed Silva, in Waterbury CT suggests: 5th Duck Days Race and Family Day is Approaching in Naugatuck Ct Sunday June 6
- Jenny Kotulak, in Oakville ON suggests quite a few things as well. But I chose this one to share for now: Sixteen Mile Sports Complex - Oakville's New Quad Pad Arena Gets Official Name
- Dona Reynolds in St Joseph MO suggests: Benjamin-Franklin-Exhibit-On-Display-Rolling-Hills-Library-St Joseph MO 64506
- Susie Blackmon who has recently re-located and re-joined us here in Florida suggests: "Old Florida" At Its Best - Linger Lodge, On the Beautiful Braden River in Manatee County, FL
Whew! That's 10 stops so far, and I still have quite a few to go. So let's make this a 2 part post. Watch for part 2, coming soon! =)