Steeplechase, Leawood Kansas Housing Market Update May 29, 2010Leawood KS Homes for sale in Steeplechase
Steeplechase home sale prices - last 12 monthsOver the last 12 months, since May 29th, 2009, Steeplechase homes have sold in the range of $282,500 to $400,000 Compare Johnson County Homes for sale $275,000 to $425,000
Great Reasons to Live in Steeplechase, Leawood KS 66224
- Steeplechase is within the award winning Blue Valley School District
- Prairie Star Elementary and Prairie Star Middle School are just north of the Steeplechase across 143rd Street
- Steeplechase is close to Ironwoods Park at 147th and Mission in Leawood
- Leawood's Town Center Plaza and Hawthorne Plaza are just minutes away with outstanding shopping, restaurants, 20 movie theaters with another 16 theatres at the Pallazo on 135th Street in Leawood
- Golfer? Steeplechase is just a short 'drive' to Ironhorse golf club (public golf course)
- Neighborhood Pool and Cabana
- Area hike and bike trail
- Easy connection to the Johnson County exercise trail
- Some homesites are tree-mendous and back to Iron Woods Park
Make the smart move. Contact me.
- Ken Jansen, Broker, Jansen Realty Group, Inc.
- Straight Forward Advice
- Effective Marketing
- Results Oriented
- Phone: 913.908.2215
- Fax 913.273.1201
|Call TODAY for a copy of my Special Report for Johnson County KS home owners ready to sell.
'29 Essential Tips That Get Homes Sold Fast (And For Top Dollar)'
Call Toll Free 1-866-251-4442 ext 7003 to order your copy - FREE!