Next month's Business Resource Meeting will feature an informative and enlightening presentation entitled "Boomers and Beyond..." and will focus on the reality that as the American population ages, real estate agents need to fine tune their game plans to service the unique needs of today's senior market.
* Liz Connolly, Owner of INhance IT! Home Staging
* Andrea Lenzen, Broker Salesperson at Prudential Alliance, REALTORS®
* Stephanie Cassidy, Broker Salesperson at Structures Services, LLC
The panelists will share their advice and expertise on such topics as:
* Tailoring your listing presentation to seniors
* Assisting seniors as they transition into a new phase of home ownership
* Assisting seniors as the downsize
* Assisting seniors prepare their home for sale
* Understanding unique needs of seniors, including the concept of universal design
We hope you will join us for this dynamic and informative program! We all experience senior housing related issues at some point in our life - whether for our parents, for us personally, or with clients on a professional basis. With Boomers comprising over 26.2% of the total U.S. population, this is a program that shouldn't be missed.
In addition, don't miss the June issue of the WCR Metro St. Louis E-Zine. The June issue for focus on the senior housing market and will discuss aging in place inspections, trends in senior housing, reverse mortgages and other loan products, and more.