Quick and to the point accurate information to help a homeowner improve their curb appeal.
It's doesn't take much effort to freshen up your home's curb appeal. You can do a lot in just one afternoon and for less than $100.
1. Give your front door a shine by rubbing a thin layer of oil on it or applying a new coat of paint.
2. Put a new welcome mat on the front stoop.
3. Clean any cob webs off your porch lights and give them some sparkle.
4. Put a pot of flowery plants by the front door.
5. Trim overgrown front-yard foliage
6. Place a few solar lanterns along the walkway to the door.
7. Spread some fresh beauty bark on your plant beds.
Olympia Realtor®, GRI, ASP, Built Green
All the real estate information on the Internet can not compare to the real time, on-the-ground expertise of a local, skilled Realtor ®. Among all the South Sound real estate resources available, the most powerful tool is my phone number.
Planning a home purchase or the sale of your home will be much more enjoyable when you work with a friendly and knowledgeable professional. I'm dedicated to helping you make informed decisions and providing you with exceptional skill and service.