Whitewater, CA current Information on lots and land

By
Real Estate Broker/Owner with CELLing Realty CalBRE #01445865

Do you have property in the Whitewater, CA area and are wondering what the value is? Market Value is only what a willing and able buyer is willing to pay. The price you would like for your home or land isn't necessarily what a Buyer will pay for it, or an appraiser will calculate worth.  Below are recent statistics for Whitewater lots that have sold recently. The important things to look for are ADOM, Listing Price and Sales Price. If you would like to sell your property, call me, and I will help you.  No guarantees though as to how fast it will sell, but if you price it right for Todays Market, you have a better chance for having a successful sale.

 

                                                                        White water, Ca  lots that sold recently

                                                                   Courtesy of Kathy McGraw and CELLing Realty
                                                                             137 N. San Gorgonio, Banning, CA
 
                                                                                                                                                                      

Address

Zone

List Price

Sold Price

ADOM

Acres

COE

 

Johnson St

R1RR

$95,000

$85,000

685

5

1/4/2007

* Rockview

RR

$49,000

$45,000

524

0.23

1/29/2007

53940 Penland

R

$90,000

$90,000

82

1

2/16/2007

SAN Pierre Rd

R1

$55,000

$55,000

246

0.7

2/21/2007

Mesquite Rd

R

$69,000

$55,000

56

0.33

2/23/2007

* Hatton

RR

$65,000

$60,000

353

0.25

4/10/2007

* Laurel Crest

AGR

$60,000

$90,000

188

0

4/27/2007

Fremontia

RES

$29,000

$23,000

120

0.17

5/8/2007

Tamarack RD

7

$49,900

$38,500

17

0

5/9/2007

* Rockview

RR

$70,000

$52,000

322

0.25

5/15/2007

Kimdale

RR

$80,000

$70,000

1

0.28

5/31/2007

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

36%  of the lots were Sold by Celling Realty  the other 64% were split between every other agency you can think of.; both large and small. 

ADOM- This is the active days on Market; How long it took to sell.  This has changed dramatically over the past year for land in the area.

COE-This is the actual date the property closed Escrow.

Unfortunately Real Estate is NOT a liquid asset. We try to get it sold as soon as we can, but there are no guarantees.  

Price, location, and availability of utilities are very important.  In Today's Market a REALTOR® that understands the area is one of your best investments.  Call, or email us for more information.

(951) 849-8600 or (951) 849-7249 
e-Mail: Kathy McGraw

 

Comments (1)

Kathy McGraw
CELLing Realty - White Water, CA
Riverside County CA Real Estate
Corina-Thank you....this one and the listings for whitewater are posted to Localism.....so Members usually don't see them or comment.  But you're right it did need some attention, thanks.
Aug 21, 2007 06:55 PM