Many times we create a blog thinking it is going to promote whatever our goal was to create the blog.
Blogging has to be informative and create content that brings people back or you blog. If not your blog will die a natural death with no following or readership.
Blogging can be more or less influential toward your goal depending on your direction. Professional blogs such as ActiveRain offer a unique opportunity. The chance to expose your skills in whatever discipline you have registered. The opportunity to also share your personality through your words and posts.
Unlike a journal that is personal and private, blogging is viewed by the world...your audience. How you prepare your new world with information about you or your skills will determine your success in achieving your goal.
- Professional blogs can be informative concerning specific subjects. Take mine for example I blend more real estate into my blog because I sell real estate, simple straight forward.
- Professional blogs can add local and regional knowledge to create an expert position within a marketplace.
- Professional blogs can add clients and referral customers by doing features on other businesses within your marketplace.
- Professional blogs can be humanized by sharing some of your own hobbies and recreational experiences increasing your knowledge of the area and attracting like minded clients.
- Professional blogs can incorporate timely events with the impact it will have on a local or regional economy. In my case the buying or selling of homes, investment properties and small business.
Live in Grand Rapids or West Michigan area, not under contract? Like to sell or buy a home....give me a call. It could save you thousands in your next real estate transaction. Always confidential, Never Pressured."Help is only a Call or Click away!" ™
Call Toll Free: 800-236-5124