I've always wanted to make a most frequently asked question and answer material to give out to my clients at our first meeting. This will also include false perceptions as well. Kept on thinking about doing this and never did. It's been 3 years!!!!
So there I was floating in the water waiting for the next set at Makapuu. Yes using my time for more productive events! I thought it might be fun and extremely productive to make a blog on activerain, asking for everyone's insight with this matter to help come up with my sheet that everyone could take from.
So far the questions and answers that really stand out that I will answer in a comment a little later when I have more time are:
- How do realtors get paid?
- Do all realtors drive fancy cars?
- Using someone else at your company is the same as using you. You still get credit for the sale.
- Closing costs, what is it and why do I pay them?
- The newspaper has all the homes on the market.
- Open houses will sell my house. We all know that's pretty rare.
There is so much more. Please share!!!!
Michael DeMello (R) Partner, ABR, e-Certified
Prudential Locations LLC