Today's New Orleans Real Estate Blog post is about 5 interesting condo developments in New Orleans
There are a number of very interesting condo complexes in the New Orleans area. I thought that I would highlight 5 of them on this New Orleans real estate blog post. I do not necessarily have any listings in any of the complexes, but I thought listing them could be very helpful. If any of them catch your eye just let me know and I can find out if there are any units that meet your criteria.
1. Exposition Blvd Condominiums - Created 2 years ago, this 4-unit condo complex is located right on Audubon Park. Each unit has 2 deeded parking spaces. 1 and 2 bedroom units. Walk out of your front door and step into the park. Minutes from Magazine street shopping and dining.
2. Cotton Mill Condos - One of better condo deals in the city located in the Warehouse district. Large complex developed from old warehouses. High ceilings, brick walls, unique floor plans. There is a great courtyard that includes sitting areas and a pool. Don't miss the large gym. Private entrance with a guard.
3. St. Elizabeth Condos - Located on Napoleon Avenue in the Garden District of New Orleans. 28 luxury condo units in this complex. Previously an orphanage and also owned by author Anne Rice at one time, this complex has many different floor plans and that all feature high-end upgrades.
4. One River Place Condos - Located at the foot of Poydras Street right on Mississippi River. 80 units. You will find sweeping views of the river and of New Orleans. Higher condo dues, but you get a number of amenities in return...24 hour security, covered valet parking, elevator, pool, and exercise room for example.
5. Lengsfield Lofts - Located in the Warehouse District. 29 units. Covered parking garage. Contemporary floor plans. High end fixtures. Great design by architect Wayne Troyer. Penthouse units feature large outside decks with great city views.
You may also be interested in New Orleans Real Estate Market