Tips for keeping the staging cool.
This is one of my very rental properties in Abilene, TX.
1) Make sure the front door is clean and not dusty.
2. If there is a mailbox and porch light, clean them off too!
3. Place a fresh welcome mat in front of the front door.
4. If there is a front porch/courtyard, place a small bistro table and chair
with a small green plant on it. Water daily when in West Texas!
5. Trim any errant branches on bushes or shrubs or trees hiding the front of the house.
6. Check for trash, debris, or rubbage blown onto the property particularly blown up against the alley fences.
7. Appeal to summertime living with a pop of emotion. Perhaps a rocking chair on a front porch. a Chef's Hat hung up by the grill, a clear plastic pitcher and glasses set out for lemonade or ice tea on a patio table.