The Hunting Valley neighborhood in Brecksville, Ohio, 44141 consists of 22 luxury, single-family homes built between 1999-2003 with homes ranging from 3,441 to 5,828 square feet.
The lot sizes range from .75 - 2.3 acres with the majority of the properties being .5-2.5 acres.
The highest sales price recorded (as listed in the County Auditor's website) was $1,325,000 in 2005. This was the builder's (United Homes) model home.
The six recorded sales since 2005 are:
- $1,140,000. 4546 Hunting Valley Lane. Sold on 9/18/2009. (I represented the buyer).
- $802,000. 4559 Hunting Valley Lane. Sold on 3/19/2009.
- $710,000. 4562 Hunting Valley Lane. Sold on 2/17/2009.
- $617,500. 4526 Hunting Valley Lane. Sold on 3/11/2008.
- $641,000. 4539 Hunting Valley Lane. Sold on 1/23/2007.
- $1,325,000. 4546 Hunting Valley Lane. Sold on 10/17/2005. (Also re-sold in 2009).
The Hunting Valley neighborhood in Brecksville, Ohio is a modern, luxury home development built by local builder United Homes.
There is only one street in Hunting Valley and that is Hunting Valley Lane. Hunting Valley Lane is off East Mill, which provides quick access to I-77, so while the location is secluded with one dead-end street, having highway access nearby is makes the development a prime location.
Various Brecksville Neighborhood Real Estate Market Reports:
- Echo Hills
- Chippewa Hills
- Heather Hills
- Bradford Village
- Chapel Hill
- Preston Village
- A Stone's Throw
- Crane Creek
View a few of my favorite Brecksville local businesses:
- Honey Hut Ice Cream Shoppe
- Paul Duda Gallery
- Frankie's Wok Chinese Restaurant
- Clip-ity Clop Horse Tack
- Brecksville Donut & Coffee Shop
Fun things to do in and around Brecksville Ohio:
- A day in the Brecksville Reservation and the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Hiking in the Brecksville Reservation and the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Brecksville Recreation Center
- Annual Brecksville Kiwanas Horse Show
- Brecksville Center for the Arts
- Brecksville Annual Memorial Day and Christmas Parades
- Brecksville Little Theatre
- Brecksville Lands Rare Bald Eagles for 3rd Year in a Row
- Brecksville Reservation
- Brecksville Public Library
- Brecksville Ohio
Visit Other Brecksville Ohio Neighborhoods:
- Four Seasons - Luxury Home Development
- Echo Hills - Unmatched Neighborhood Amenities
- Highland Glens - Newer, Quiet, Convenient
- Woodcrest - Condos in the Heart of Downtown
- Cranbrook - Directly Across from the Fabulous Brecksville Community Center and Library
- One Chippewa Trail - Luxury Living Close to Downtown Brecksville
- Chapel Hill - Close to Downtown Brecksville and the Brecksville Community Center
- Seneca Woods - Inviting, Location, Affordable
- Valleybrook Estates - Newer Larger Homes
- Emerald Woods - Newer Homes
- Country Woods - Larger, Newer Homes tucked in a private setting
Please visit our detailed write up on the Brecksville Ohio Neighborhood.
If you would like a personal tour of the Hunting Valley luxury home neighborhood and other wonderful neighborhoods in Brecksville, feel free to contact me at 216.702.0537 (Cell), I'll be happy to arrange a guided and fun tour! :)
A $marter Way to buy and sell your Brecksville Ohio Home