Many agents don't understand financing. I've talked and asked many agents if that have asked their clients if they would do a seller carry back (when the seller lends part of the proceeds/equity they would normally get at closing, to the new buyer) Thus helping the buyer get into the house and the seller gets most of his proceeds/equity now instead of lowering the price and waiting longer for the property to sell.
Any agents who asks the question 'What do you plan on doing with the proceeds when the property sells?' can offer more solutions to their clients. Some people may think this is a personal question but I just position it as, 'If you are flexible with your equity then we have more options to sell your house'
I am always a BUYER. Anyone who has a client that can be flexible with their equity CALL ME! I can help structure the deal and buy the property with little hassle and no time wasted. We've even SOLD properties this way and have gotten more for the house than what we were asking for.
Benefits for the seller is:
- -The property is sold as the price that they want
- -We can close in 5-7 business days, as soon as we get clear title
- -Their equity is secured by the property they have owned.
- -Most cases we make the property worth more than when they had it
Benefits to the Agent:
- -I understand the real estate business and I am not a finiky buyer
- -You don't have to walk me through the process of buying
- -I buy properties AS-IS
- -You get paid in 5-7 business days
- -You look like a hero for selling their property quickly at the price that they want with little hassle.
- -I am always a BUYER
Benefits for me:
- -I get the property that I want
- -I get the terms that I want
- -I grow my real estate holdings
It's WIN-WIN for EVERYONE involved
Please contact me for more information
WA Real Estate Solutions
Do you know any one who needs to:
-Sell their house AS IS at a fair price?
-Buy a property on our Rent-to-Own program?
-Invest in real estate?
We have creative WIN WIN solutions for everyone involved.