Regarding $3,000,000 plus SOLD, PENDING AND CONTINGENT sales on both Lake Winnipesaukee and Squam Lake to date for 2010:
1) The Squam Lake waterfrront land sale on High Haith Road that closed for $3,600,000 was listed at $4,500,000.
2) The 68 Sewall Road home on Lake Winnipesaukee in Wolfeboro closed for $4,250,000 and was listed at $4,900,000.
3) The 140 Alpine Park Road Moultonborough Winnipesaukee waterfront new construction sold for $3,800,000 and was listed at $4,295,000
(The builder paid $2,200,000 for the lot two years ago.)
4) 46 Rocky Winds, Moultonborough sold the week of 05/10/2010 for $3,900,000 and was listed at $4,295,000. (The Builder paid $1,525,000 for
the land in 2006.)
5) & 6) There are currently two Winnipesaukee waterfront sales pending or contingent in the $3,000,000 plus range.
The first is is 48 Caitlin Estates Road, Moultonborough and the second is 45 Swan Point Road, Moultonborough. CENTURY 21 lakes Region real estate represents (or represented) the Buyer and/or Seller in 4 of the above 6 transactions.*
*(Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network June 17, 2010 for the above-referenced lakes. This information includes Residential and Land sales on Squam Lake and Lake Winnipesaukee.)
By comparison, NO sales of Lake Winnipesaukee or Squam Lake properties listed at $3,000,000+ transpired January 1, 2009 - June 17, 2009 2009. The six Lake Winnipesaukee sales of properties listed for $3,000,000 or more took place from July 1, 2009-December 31, 2009*. Everyone is welcome to infer whatever they mayinfer from the above statistics.
(*Statistics drawn from Northern New England Real Estate Statistics for the time period January 1, 2009-December 31, 2009.