Regarding $3,000,000 plus SOLD and PENDING sales this year, on both Lake Winnipesaukee and Squam Lake.... As of June 18, 2010 the following properties at $3,000,000 or more have sold.
1) The Squam Lake waterfrront land sale on High Haith Road that closed for $3,600,000 was listed at $4,500,000.
2) The 68 Sewall Road home on Lake Winnipesaukee in Wolfeboro closed for $4,250,000 and was listed at $4,900,000.
3) The 140 Alpine Park Road Moultonborough Winnipesaukee waterfront new construction sold for $3,800,000 and was listed at $4,295,000. (The builder paid $2,200,000 for the lot two years ago.)
4) 46 Rocky Winds, Moultonborough sold the week of 05/10/2010 for $3,900,000 and was listed at $4,295,000. (The Builder paid $1,525,000 for the land in 2006.)
The following two Winnipesaukee real estate offerings are pending as of June 18, 2010.
5) & 6) There are currently two Winnipesaukee waterfront sales pending in the $3,000,000 plus range. The first is is 48 Caitlin Estates Road, Moultonborough and the second is 45 Swan Point Road, Moultonborough. CENTURY 21 lakes Region real estate represents (or represented) the Buyer and or Seller in 4 of the above 6 transactions.
* Statistics drawn from the Northern New England Real Estate Network on June 18, 2010 for residential and land sales on Squam Lake and Lake Winnipesaukee.
NO sales of properties listed at $3,000,000 or above sold in 2009 from the time period January 1, 2009 to June 18, 2009. Everyone is welcome to infer what they like from these statistics. Check back soon if you'd like to keep current with high end Lake Winnipesaukee real estate statistics.